Highlights of the Clermont Innovation Week 2018!
- First edition from the 23rd to the 27th April 2018, and 2 bonus days!
- 74 events marked by a wide diversity; lectures, exhibitions, experiments, shows, artistic performances, workshops, design thinking, fora, panel discussions, talk-shows, and competitions.
- Organised in Clermont-Ferrand and its outskirts: Aubière, Cébazat, Cournon-d’Auvergne, Lempdes, Romagnat, St-Gènes-Champanelle.
- The presentation of multidimensional innovation (digital, health, media, agriculture, industry, social, robotics, communication, arts, sports).
- The CIW was a great success thanks to the participation of 42 organisations; 14 start-ups, SMEs and large companies, 16 associations and civil society actors, 4 institutional bodies, 4 research and educational institutions, as well as 4 clusters and competitiveness poles…